If you are looking for the best & cheap gaming headset for under $50, you have come to the right place. In this article, we’ll help you find a suitable gaming headset for under $50.
What makes this article worth reading?
- After much study, we settled on these as the finest seven gaming headphones available for less than $50.
- We chose the best headsets because they got high marks for comfort, build quality, and overall satisfaction from users.
Our picks for the best gaming headsets under $50
To pick the best gaming headsets under $50, we considered a variety of factors such as sound quality, comfort, microphone quality, and additional features. We also read numerous reviews from experts and consumers to get a well-rounded understanding of the performance of each headset.
Finally, we tested each headset ourselves to ensure they meet our standards and provide a good value for the price. You can learn all about them from the dedicated knowledge base article.
In case you’re in a hurry. Here are 3 of the best gaming headsets for you to choose from.
*Over ear type
|SteelSeries Arctis 1|
|Hyperx cloud stinger|
Over ear type
3.5mm audio jack lightweight
Under $50, which gaming headsets are the best?
1: HyperX Cloud Stinger
The HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset is designed to provide comfort and versatility. The following features of this headset are
- Compatibility: The Cloud Stinger is compatible with PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.
- Driver: it has a 50mm driver in this headset that provides clear audio quality.
- Connection: It has a 3.5mm audio jack and includes a splitter cable for use with the best PC.
- Microphone: The Cloud Stinger has a flip-to-mute microphone that is sensitive and picks up clear audio.
- Design: it has a lightweight gaming headset design and an adjustable steel slider for comfortable gaming. It also has rotatable ear cups for easy storage.
- Controls: The headset has on-ear audio controls for volume and microphone mute.
- Cable: It has a durable braided cable that is 2 meters long.
- Other features: The Cloud Stinger is also certified by TeamSpeak and Discord and has a noise-canceling feature.
Top 5 features of HyperX Cloud Stinger
- Ear cups with a 90-degree angle
- Signature Memory Foam by HyperX
- Slider for HyperX Cloud Stinger
- Cancellation of passive noise
- Slider for adjusting audio volume
2: Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset
The Razer BlackShark V2 X is a gaming headset made to give you high-quality sound and a comfortable fit during long gaming sessions. Some key features of the Razer BlackShark V2 X include
- 50 mm drivers: These drivers deliver a wide frequency response and deep bass, providing a rich and immersive audio experience.
- HyperClear Cardioid Mic: The retractable microphone has a cardioid pickup pattern, which helps to reduce background noise and focus on the user’s voice.
- Lightweight design: The headset has a lightweight design, which makes it comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- THX Spatial Audio: This feature provides 360° sound, allowing the user to locate enemies and other in-game sounds.
- Comfort: The headset has padded ear cups and a headband, which helps to provide a comfortable fit for long gaming sessions.
Compatibility: The Razer BlackShark V2 X works with PC, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. It comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack, making it easy to connect to most devices.
3: Razer Kraken Gaming Headset
The Razer Kraken x ultralight gaming is a gaming headset that is known for how well it fits and how well it sounds. Some key features of the headset include
- Large, comfortable ear cups: The ear cups of the Kraken are designed to fit comfortably over the ears, making them suitable for long gaming sessions.
- 50mm audio drivers: The headset has 50mm audio drivers, which give strong, clear sound for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Noise-canceling microphone: The headset has a flexible, noise-canceling microphone that helps to filter out background noise, making it easier for your teammates to hear you clearly.
- In-line audio controls: The Kraken has in-line audio controls, allowing you to easily adjust the volume or mute the microphone without having to fiddle with settings on your computer.
- Multiple color options: The Kraken is available in a range of colors, including black, green, and pink, so you can choose the one that best suits your style.
- Compatibility: The Kraken is compatible with a wide range of devices, including PCs, Macs, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch
4: SENZER SG500 Surround Sound Pro
If you are looking for a gaming headset under 50, this is the best option. This product includes several pros at a reasonable price. Some key features of this best gaming headset also are
- The padding of the soft form
- Chips for surround sound
- Ergonomic design
- Ease of pressure
5: Logitech G432 Wired Headset
The Logitech G432 is a wired gaming headset designed for use with PCs, Macs, and consoles such as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Gaming headphones from this brand are highly rated on Amazon. Some top features of this product are the following:
- Lightweight, comfortable design for long gaming sessions
- 6.0mm unidirectional microphone that can be easily muted
- 50mm audio drivers for clear sound and deep bass
- Volume dial and 3.5mm audio jack for connecting to other devices
- USB adapter for virtual 7.1 surround sound on PC gaming headset
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and consoles such as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
6: SteelSeries Arctis 3
SteelSeries Arctis 3 gaming headsets are known for their comfortable fit, good sound quality, and versatility. Some other notable features of the Arctis 3 include
- ClearCast microphone: This microphone uses a bidirectional design and noise-canceling technology to deliver clear and accurate voice communication.
- S1 speaker drivers: These drivers are designed to provide a balanced and natural sound with a wide soundstage.
- 3.5mm audio jack: The Arctis 3 can be connected to a wide range of devices, including PC, Mac, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices, via the 3.5mm audio jack.
- Retractable boom microphone: The boom microphone can be easily tucked away when not in use, allowing the headset to be used as a regular pair of headphones.
- On-ear audio controls: The headset has on-ear audio controls that allow you to easily adjust the volume and mute the microphone without having to use external controls.
- Overall, the SteelSeries Arctis 3 is a well-rounded gaming headset that is suitable for both gaming and everyday use.
7: Logitech G435 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset
The Logitech G435 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset is a wireless gaming headset that is designed to provide users with a high-quality audio experience. Some of its key features and qualities include
- Wireless connectivity: The headset uses LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, which
- provides a fast and reliable connection with low latency.
- Surround sound: The headset is equipped with DTS Headphone:X 2.0 technology, which provides immersive 7.1 surround sound.
- Comfortable fit: The headset has padded ear cups and a padded headband for a comfortable fit during long gaming sessions.
- Noise-canceling microphone: The headset has a noise-canceling microphone that filters out background noise, so your voice is clear and easy to understand.
- Multiple device compatibility: The headset can be connected to multiple devices, including PC gaming, Mac, and gaming consoles.
- Long battery life: This headset has a long battery life of up to 15 hours, so you won’t need to charge it for extended periods.
- Easy to use: The headset has an easy-to-use volume dial and mute button, so you can adjust the volume or mute the microphone quickly.
8: IOGEAR Kaliber Gaming Headset
The IOGEAR Kaliber Gaming Headset is a gaming headset that is designed to provide an immersive gaming experience. Some of the key qualities of this headset include
- Comfortable fit: The headset has a comfortable over-ear design for long-term wear without discomfort.
- High-quality audio: The headset is equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers that are designed to provide clear, detailed audio for an immersive gaming experience.
- Noise-cancelling microphone: This headset has a noise-canceling microphone that eliminates background noise.
- Compatibility: The headset is compatible with a variety of gaming platforms, including PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Durability: The headset is built with high-quality materials and is designed to be durable, with a reinforced headband and a flexible, detachable microphone
Considerations before buying a headset under $50
There are several things to consider before buying the best headset under $50:
- Comfort: Make sure the headset is comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Look for a headset with padded ear cups and a comfortable headband.
- Sound quality: While you may not be able to get the highest quality sound in this price range, try to find a headset with decent audio clarity and bass.
- Microphone quality: If you plan on using the headset for online communication, make sure the microphone is clear and picks up your voice well.
- Compatibility: Check that the headset is compatible with your device (e.g. PC, Mac, smartphone). Some headsets may require an adapter or have limited compatibility.
- Brand reputation: Do some research on the brand to see if they have a good reputation for producing quality products.
- Return policy: In case you end up with a defective product, make sure the retailer has a good return policy
Conclusion: best gaming headsets under 50$
There are many gaming headsets available for under $50 that offer good performance and value. There are several options to consider, including the HyperX Cloud Stinger, the Logitech G332, and others. All of these headsets offer good sound quality, comfortable fit, and convenient features like in-line controls and detachable microphones. Ultimately, the best gaming headset for you will depend on your personal preferences and the specific needs of your setup.
Q. Do wireless headsets work well for gaming?
Yes, a wireless headset for gaming is good
Q. What should I consider when looking for a gaming headset in this price range?
You will likely need to compromise on certain features when shopping for a gaming headset under $50. Some things you might want to consider are the quality of the microphone, the comfort of the headset, and the overall sound quality.
Q. Are wired or wireless gaming headsets better in this price range?
This really depends on your personal preference and needs. Wired headsets are generally more affordable and tend to have lower latency, but they can be inconvenient if you need to move around a lot. Wireless headsets offer more freedom of movement, but they may be more expensive and may have higher latency.
Q. Will I be able to use a gaming headset for other purposes, such as listening to music or making phone calls?
Most gaming headsets can be used for other purposes, such as listening to music or making phone calls. However, the quality of the microphone and overall sound quality may not be as good as dedicated music headphones or a phone headset
Q. Can I use a gaming headset with my phone, tablet, or another device?
Many gaming headsets come with a 3.5mm jack, which means they can be used with a wide variety of devices, including phones, tablets, and laptops. However, you may need to use an adapter or special cable to connect the headset to some devices.
Q. Are there any specific brands or models that you recommend in this price range?
Some popular brands of gaming headsets under $50 include HyperX, Logitech, and SteelSeries. It’s a good idea to read reviews and compare the features of different models to find the one that best meets your needs.
Another Articles You May like 😉